Answered By: Sarah Taylor
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2017     Views: 15

Yes, you can, but the resources you can use may be restricted.

Staff at partner institutions may need to be sponsored by member of staff based at the University of Bolton. For further information, contact the Subject Help Desk.